For more than 15 years, we have been advising companies and supporting them in the implementation of their transformation projects in the UK and internationally. To do this, we have been relying on technology and the strength of our DNA based on collective intelligence, agility and a taste for entrepreneurship. Present on five continents, with more than 3,500 employees, our objective is to exceed the billion-pound turnover by 2024.
In the UK, Talan count 230 employees on several site, the main being: London, Edinburgh, Leeds.
Talan UK is expanding its team we are looking for addidtional team members to Join us.
We are looking for looking for Test Manager’s to join our existing teams to be based out of our London.
· Minimum 5 years experience in testing with at least 2 in a test lead or test manager capacity
· Experience of developing and implementing Functional and Non-Functional test strategies and test plans
· Excellent working knowledge of one or more test management tools (licensed or open source)
· Highly technical with a background in delivering testing and/or quality assurance on large complex programmes
· Proven track record of completing projects to specifications while dealing with changing schedules, cross-team dependencies and evolving requirements
· Demonstrated management and leadership capability
· Experience of successfully estimating, planning and delivering test projects
· Proven client facing and experienced in relationship and stakeholder management
· Strong in risk and issue management
· Good at motivating a team and continuously looking at ways to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of testing and the team
· Effective negotiating and influencing skills
· Practical experience of working in Agile environments, including; TDD, ATDD or BDD
· Experience of testing BI/Data Warehouse/Analytics/ETL/Data Migration projects
· Exposure and familiarity with different development methodologies (e.g. V-Model, Waterfall, Agile)
· Full lifecycle testing experience – from Unit testing through to Acceptance Testing
· Additional qualifications relating to test management (e.g. ISTQB Advanced Test Manager) and/or project management (e.g. Prince 2, Certified Scrum Master etc.)
- Good MDS Knowledge
- Automate MDS processes
- Automate tests for Web Services
· Good SQL skills
· Financial Services experience
· Thought leadership
· Team building and team leadingApply for