Passionate about digtal, data, IoT or AI and willing to join a dynamic and ambitious team on a human scale?
For more than 15 years, we have been advising companies and administrations and supporting them in the implementation of their transformation projects in Belgiumand abroad.
To do so, we rely both on technological leverage and on the strength of our DNA based on collective intelligence, agility and entrepreneurial spirit.
With a presence on five continents and more than 4000 employees, our goal is to reach more than a €1 billion revenue by 2024. Innovation is at the heart of our development and we are involved in areas linked to the technological changes of major groups, such as Big Data, IoT, Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence.
Our values & playfields:
- Intelligence collective
- Entrepreneurship /Intrapreneurship
- Promote diversity/mixity (Support to the Fondation femmes@Numerique...)
- Commitment (employees, partners, schools, associations...)
- Respect for human beings and quality of life at work
- Open-mindedness and inclusiveness
Together, let’s build Talan’s future.
As a Talan Consultant you will have the opportunity to access project and team management functions, but also to highlight your initiatives by contributing to our business and organizational development.
Today, we would like to strengthen our teams with a Experienced Functional Analyst.
The activities presented above correspond to the expectations of our clients. It is up to the Service Provider to complete and specify the content of each if necessary, or even add other activities.
The Service Provider is expected to put forward a profile with the skills requested in line with the requested activities. After analysing the activities, the Service Provider may propose complementary skills.
All of the deliverables shall be drawn up according to the presentation models and standards in force at our clients.
The deliverables shall be handed over during performance of the service including in intermediary versions. They shall be sent in electronic form by the company’s messaging service.
The main activities are:
- Write functional specifications (PBI, uses cases, process design)
- Write Test cases
- Perform integration test
- Be the link between Business and Dev team
- Assist the business during Acceptance testing
- Ensure deliveries and respect deadlines
General skills (soft skills)
- Minimum 6 years of experience.
- The consultant(s) put forward for this assignment must have sound experience in the activities described above, with high level analytical skills, rigour as well as a great ability to listen and communicate.
- Software version
- API / Swagger
- SQL queries
- Azure DevOps (TFS or VSTS)
- Microsoft Teams
- Experience in Business Process Design and analysis
- Knowledge and skills in the energy market industry
- Knowledge of portfolio and risk management
- Knowledge in the energy forecasting activities
- Demonstrated ability to effectively understand customer requirements and deliver innovative solutions that those customer demands
- Agile methodology
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven ability to interact with a wide variety of stakeholders, assimilate feedback and assess impact on your perimeter
- Comfortable with working in a fast-paced multidisciplinary environment while maintaining strict customer data privacy requirements
- Capacity to atomize and abstract topics to make them more generic
- Entrepreneurial spirit and creative approach to problem solving especially in Digital initiatives