Are you passionate about digital, data, ioT or AI and want to join a dynamic and ambitious team?
Don't wait and join Talan!
For more than 15 years, we have been advising companies and supporting them in the implementation of their international transformation projects.
To do this, we rely on both technological leverage and the strength of our DNA based on collective intelligence, agility and a taste for entrepreneurship.
Present on five continents, with nearly 4,000 employees, our objective is to exceed the billion € turnover mark by 2026. Innovation is at the heart of our development and we operate in areas linked to technological changes in large groups. , such as Big Data, IoT, Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence.
Our values & playgrounds:
- Collective intelligence
- Entrepreneurship / Intrapreneurship
- Promote diversity / co-education (Support for the Fondation femmes @ Numerique ...)
- Commitment (employee, partners, schools, associations ...)
- Respect for people and quality of life at work
- Openness and inclusiveness
Together, let's build Talan's future.
As part of our international development, we are looking for our future Sales Manager to assist us in opening our office in Belgium.
You will therefore support Talan Belgium in its growth, by deploying the Group's catalog of offers and services to large account and medium-sized business customers, existing or yet to be conquered.
Your main responsibilities will cover the development of the commercial activity dedicated to the Belgian market.
On a daily basis, your missions will be as follows:
- Maintain and develop your network and your current customer portfolio
- Prospect new customers in a targeted manner in accordance with the commercial strategy
- Participate in RFI / RFP with a view to contracting in the form of framework agreements
- Manage your sales cycle independently by maintaining a commercial pipeline over the short, medium and long term
- Participate in the implementation of a development plan for our activity in Belgium
- Ensure an active watch on the IT sector in order to be a force of proposal
- In the medium term, help structure the sales team and provide your expertise.
- Business or engineering school diploma
- From 6 to 10 years of proven experience in key or large account management, you have managed numerous interactions with decision-makers in the IT world (CP, Program Managers, CIO, etc.)
- You have excellent writing & restitution skills as well as good knowledge of the Belgian economic sector.
- You have experience in consulting sales and IT services (Project Management, Business Analysis, Support, Testing) with high added value.
- You ideally have a strong business orientation in one or more of the following sectors: banking and financial services, transport, industry, etc.
- You are results-oriented, Kpi's and objectives
- You demonstrate excellent interpersonal and business skills.
- You work with rigor, ease in the management of multiple projects at the same time.
- You are Autonomous and seek solutions.
- You have a creative mind;
- You are methodical and rigorous;
- You are fluent in Flamingo / French and English
- Pioneer spirit, conqueror, open, collaborative, you also have a good sense of humor. Your phone and your CRM are your best tools.