Talan is a consulting firm specializing in digital innovation and transformation. For over 20 years, Talan has been advising, supporting, and implementing transformation projects for businesses and public authorities, in France and abroad. With operations on five continents and nearly 6,000 consultants, the group anticipates revenues of 600 million euros in 2022 and expects a turnover of 1 billion euros by 2024. The group places innovation at the heart of its development strategy and is involved in areas of technological change affecting major corporations, such as Big Data, the Internet of Things, Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence. By placing the "humanist approach to technology" at the center of its strategy, the Talan Group is convinced that it is by serving people that technology multiplies its potential for society.
Talan Canada is growing and looking to strengthen its teams with a Production Support Specialist (Senior) for the Montreal office, able to work with clients in several industries.
Production Support Specialist (Senior)
Provide user and application support for the eComm Surveillance platforms, specifically on Veritas and a backup for Actimize applications support
-Daily batch and server checks, and driving the incidents to resolution
-Supporting processes related to digital messages including email, chats, feeds from a compliance perspective
-Supporting business users and IT functional users, such as investigations on message flagging, policy application, monitoring of status, reporting etc.
-Supporting different business units in setting up their monitoring structures including different roles
-Communicating with vendors to escalate issues and follow up closely in the process of resolving issues
-Collaborating with functional teams and vendors in deploying new components in the Veritas platform, ensuring the quality of these components by performing tests and health check before and after production deployment
-Supporting compliance and legal teams in investigations and audits
-Deployment of new component to Production via change management process
- We are looking primarily for employees recruited in permanent positions at Talan, but are open to working with freelancers
- The teleworking conditions depend on the mandates to which our consultants are assigned
Joining Talan also means
- Joining an international group (10 countries, 3000 employees) of Professional Services and IT Consulting, committed to the digital transformation of its clients for over 15 years
- Joining a Canadian company, created in 1997, with more than 100 consultants, working in an agile and pragmatic way with large companies (Finance, Insurance, Telecommunications, Services, Distribution, Public Sector) by combining consulting services / technological expertise / innovation / capacity to deliver and deploy projects
- Joining dynamic teams, where the employee's place is at the center of attention, with the desire to create spaces that allow each person to grow, and societal and environmental commitments
The "Great Place to Work" survey conducted this year for Talan confirms that we are well above the standards in Canada.
- Having the opportunity to access the various communities of practice throughout the group, to share expertise, to contribute to development and to innovate, all with a strong team and entrepreneurial spirit
- Benefit from market-competitive benefits!
Talan is a great playfield, it's up to you!
-Bachelor degree in computer science or related fields
-10+ years’ work experience in application production support and/or functional support, with user facing experience
-Veritas experience is a must to be considered as first preference
-Strong skills in Linux, Windows server
-Enterprise vault, SQL
-Knowledge of source control systems like SVN or Git
-Good scripting skills
-Knowledge of systems like NICE Actimize, HP Autonomy, Forcepoint UEBA, or other like systems is a plus
-Big data experience is a plus
-Experience with machine learning, natural language processing, AI, or robotics is a plus
-Availability to work off-hours is required on an occasional basis
SOFT SKILLS AND BEHAVIOURS
-A very good team player and able to work independently
-Quick learner and self-motivated
-Strong analytical skills and carry out investigations with thoroughness and prudence
-Strong English verbal and written communication skills : Be able to communicate with users, and team members, French is a plus
-Strong problem solving skills and be able to think out of the box.
-Self-motivated and result-oriented
-Good problem solving and time management skills, especially in situations with high pressure and tight schedules
-Excellent technical documentation skills
-Familiar with ITSM tools like ServiceNow
-Financial / Banking industry experience is a plus