Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Design, develop and test software solutions for the Cash Equity IT Business.
- Translate system requirements to database tables and software components.
- Improve operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Maintain and support existing suite of software applications.
- Research and recommend technologies to management.
- Analyze current software including performance, diagnosis and troubleshooting of issues, and designing solutions to the issues.
Technical Skill Set:
- Knowledge of Oracle
- Knowledge of Cash Equity
- Java is a plus
Required Education and Experience:
- 5+ years in software development experience.
- Experience with Cash Equity environment