Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Review regulatory specifications from the business and translate into IT processes and solutions
- Facilitate entry into new markets, compliance with regulatory needs, growth in business volumes and add operational efficiency improvements in overall front to back processing environment.
- Work in team-oriented environment, defining and supporting business and transversal systems
- Gathering the local requirements
- Testing and validating the developments
- Communicate new features to the users and accompany deployment.
- Coordination between IT teams and with the different project stakeholders globally
- Give clear and consistent reports to the clients and management
- Follow policies and procedures like change management, project governance and software configuration management.
Technical Skill Set:
- Good understanding of the banking regulatory environment and risk constraints (risk assessment, inherent risk).
- Strong analytical skills
- Mastering of all the different steps of a project cycle from scoping to execution phase
- Ability to onboard people on a project and to keep the momentum during all the phases of the project, ability to find the consensus with all stakeholders when necessary
- Strong coordination skills and capacity to drive several and different contributors and stakeholders
- Capacity to identify project risks and to identify mitigation action to deliver on time
- Ability to adapt communication to different level of interlocutors from Operational Teams to C-Level
- Ability to travel to offices in America.
Required Education and Experience:
- 5 to 10 years’ experience in similar context
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in an international and distributed team environment
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Meticulous capability to plan, organize and coordinate tasks and people
Technical Skill Set:
- Good knowledge of SQL is a plus
- Previous experience in case management and PEGA workflow tool is a distinctive plus
Education and Experience:
- Ability to read and speak French is a plus
- Knowledge on KYC is a plus