The successful candidate will be technically excellent (C++, C# or Java) with strong Direct Market Access and/or ORD (Order Management System) experience. Expertise in protocols issues management is a must as well as experience with latency optimization and aggregated flow experience and exposure in distributed architecture. Previous experience in Finance (Bank, Hedge Fund or Vendor) is highly desired.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Building a sophisticated real-time market data system, from defining the architecture to all process & workflow related aspects
Skill Set Required:
- Direct Market Access and/or ORD or OMS (Order Management System) experience
- Strong technical skills in C++,C# or Java
- UNIX, LINUX, client server development
- Protocols issues management expertise
- Latency optimization
- Aggregated flow experience
- Exposure in distributed architecture.
Skill Set Desired:
- Unit testing tools