We are looking for senior developers who are curious to understand and challenge processes, propose creative solutions, and develop them to assist our client.
The team will work in fully agile mode with 2-week-long sprints, a Product Owner, sprint planning, demos, sprint retrospectives, and backlog refinements.
The “Continuous Delivery” initiative is strongly pushed, making use of relevant tools such as GitHub, Jenkins, XL Deploy, and others, to put in place a reliable pipeline of integration, with automated tests, on-demand reservation of environment servers from the internal cloud, automated deployments and tests, and automated production releases, to achieve a stable flow of continuously delivered features while preserving production stability.
Prior experience in banking is not mandatory. This is a great opportunity for developers passionate about technologies.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Work in team oriented environment, developing and supporting business and transversal systems within ITEC.
- Proposing recommendations for process improvement
- Give clear and consistent reports to the clients and management
Technical Skill Set:
- Proven years of Core Java development (Java 8, Spring boot, Maven, Hibernate)
- Proven experience in Agile, TDD and continuous delivery (Jira, Git/GitHub, Jenkins, XL Deploy, docker, etc.)
- Knowledge of Database / SQL (PostgreSQL, Oracle)
- Knowledge of Linux servers
- Knowledge of Python is a plus
- Knowledge of Cloud / IaaS / PaaS is a plus
Required Education and Experience:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in an international and distributed team environment
- Strong team player. Enjoy delivering solutions to the business
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Proactive, innovative and passionate about technology
- Meticulous capability to plan, organize and coordinate tasks and people
- Knowledge on KYC is a plus
- Ability to read and speak French is a plus