A propos de Talan
We are looking for a Program Manager to manage its Cybersecurity Program. The Program Manager will be part of the Knowledge Management & Technology Services (KMTS) team and will report to the Chief Information Security Officer and to the Program Steering Committee. The program has an objective to ensure the business continuity of operations related to IT systems, mitigate risks by implementing, operationalizing, and continuously improving existing controls, protect data and strengthen users’ cybersecurity awareness, ensure efficiency and effectiveness of controls through an ISO 27001 implementation and remediate IT security audit findings.
Specific duties and responsibilities of a Program Managerinclude:
· Determine and define program scope and objectives including the underlying projects that make up the program
· Coordinate the team members, Subject Matter Experts (SME), external contractors and any relevant stakeholders regarding the project (Steering committee, Sponsors, PMO, Business Engagement Manager etc)
· Draft program documentation (business case, functional and technical requirements, test cases and others as needed)
· Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
· Prepare budget based on scope of work and resource requirements
· Track program costs to meet budget
· Develop and manage a detailed program/project schedule and work plan
· Provide program updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about status, risk, adjustments, and progress
· Utilise industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution.
· Monitor progress and adjust as needed
· Measure program performance to identify areas for improvement
· University degree in IT Infrastructure or IT Security, or equivalent professional work experience in IT program management.
· At least 4 years of work experience in IT Program management
· Proven experience in having managed an IT security and infrastructure program
· 5-8 years of program management and related experience with a proven track record of delivery
· Proven ability to solve problems creatively
· Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
· Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
· Excellent analytical skills
· Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
· Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
· Project Management Professional certification preferred
· Experience with common information security management frameworks, such as International Standards Organization (ISO) 2700x, the IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) and Control Objectives for Information and Related Technology (COBIT) frameworks.
· Knowledge of documenting security architecture and plans, including strategic, tactical and project plans is a plus
· Knowledge of cloud solutions like SAP, Salesforce, Azure, O365 and Snow is a plus
· English fluency
Note: The essential functions listed in this section are not exhaustive of the job responsibilities; other duties may be assigned consistently with the department needs.
At least 4 years of work experience in IT Program management
Proven experience in having managed an IT security and infrastructure program
Experience with common information security management frameworks, such as International Standards Organization (ISO) 2700x, the IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) and Control Objectives for Information and Related Technology (COBIT) frameworks.
Knowledge of cloud solutions like SAP, Salesforce, Azure, O365 and Snow is a plus