A propos de Talan
Talan USA is the American subsidiary of Talan, a French consulting firm with more than 3500 employees worldwide, and locations in eight countries (four continents). In 2021 and for the 7th consecutive year, Talan has been recognized with the “Great Place to Work” award.
Talan USA offers employees a dynamic work environment, growth opportunities and a competitive compensation package, including generous paid time off, health and 401K plans.
Each Talan consultant will join one of our two divisions: IT Consulting or Business Consulting and will be working at our client sites.
Our success is measured by both our employee and client satisfaction, which is our priority.
We are currently looking for a permanent candidate to join our consulting team as a Consultant specialized transition projects with significant experience coordinating regional programs across business lines & functions.
The Talan consultant, who would be hired as a full-time employee of Talan, would support our client, a leading bank in their IBOR transition.
- Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned. Design, develop, and continually update/produce all reoccurring program governance materials including but not limited to: steering & operating committee decks, risk & issue monitoring materials, monitoring & roadmap documents, executive summary & dashboard materials, and any other "program animation & governance" materials that the team deems necessary.
- Produce quarterly industry benchmarking of our client’s progress against peers
- Program Management and Governance Animation
- Produce all applicable artifacts for highly structured program: Steering Committees, Operating Committees, timelines, risks/dependencies, mitigating actions, IT roadmaps, model review
- Conduct reoccurring follow-up and update on all the above artifacts
- Ability to chase, influence, and coordinate with Senior Management across all business lines & functions
- Benchmarking Reviews and Recommendations on a reoccurring basis Product industry benchmarking on all parts related to the IBOR Transition Recommend gaps, adjustments, mitigating actions based on industry benchmarking
- Assist with implementing said recommendations / adjustments based on industry benchmarking
- Senior Consultant with significant experience coordinating regional programs across business lines & functions
- Understanding of all banking products related to IBOR transition: FRNs, Business Loans, Derivatives, Corporate Loans, Securitization
- Understanding of Corporate Operations and Functions (IT, Operations, Risk, Compliance) supporting those banking products/business lines and how their support is applicable to the IBOR Transition
- Experience working on the Industry-wide IBOR Transition in some capacity
Required Education and Experience
- Experience in governance project, regulatory projects in the Banking Industry