A propos de Talan
Talan USA is the American subsidiary of Talan, a French consulting firm with more than 3500 employees worldwide, and locations in eight countries (four continents). In 2021 and for the 7th consecutive year, Talan has been recognized with the “Great Place to Work” award.
Talan USA offers employees a dynamic work environment, growth opportunities and a competitive compensation package, including generous paid time off, health and 401K plans.
Each Talan consultant will join one of our two divisions: IT Consulting or Business Consulting and will be working at our client sites.
Our success is measured by both our employee and client satisfaction, which is our priority.
We are looking for a Project Manager to support our client's Operational risks and control the self-assessment cycle (RCSA) project. The goal of the project is to develop and deploy strong conduct and permanent control framework across CIB Americas
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned
- Prepare and coordinate the Operational risks and control self-assessment campaign
- Conduct workshops for the control community; 1st &2nd line of defense
- Provide the control community with the required necessary tools and documents (Instruction manual and guidelines)
- Cascade down head office instructions to local guidelines in terms of control framework, process, and risk taxonomy
- Monitor the RCSA exercise from kick-off until completion through periodic reporting, ad-hoc training and live progress tracking
- Perform formal analysis and comparison of the third-party risk management practices in Latin America Vs North America CIB
- Provide support to the Third-Party Management team in LATAM, to compile an action plan in order to align the local Framework with the group policy requirement
- Support the convergence HO project on ad-hoc requests (Organizational taxonomy, migration, reporting layer on Operational Risk Framework).
- Perform on a regular basis the reporting on the training completion on the US employees
- Compliance control integration into Risk and control library for Americas.
- Manage project progress and adapt work as required
- Ensure projects meet deadlines
- Manage relationships with clients and stakeholders
- Conducting project review and creating detailed reports for executive staff
- Optimize and improving processes and the overall approach where necessary
- Securing growth opportunities and initiating new projects
- Familiar with RCSA methodology (internal control framework, Third-party Risk Management)
- Guidelines and best practices writing skills,
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
- Excellent analytical skills
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage various project elements simultaneously
- Attention to detail
- Conflict Resolution Skills
Experience and Education:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, business, or a related field
- 3-6 years of project management and related experience
- Previous experience in the Banking Industry
Talan’s offices are located in Union Square, right in the center of Manhattan. Our company benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- 401(k) retirement plan with company matching
- 3 weeks of paid vacation per year at hire and up to 5 weeks according to seniority (annual untaken vacation days are cashed out)
- Eight paid holidays
- 5 sick and 2 personal days
- Company health, dental and vision insurance plans
- Other benefits such as, commuter/transit benefits, Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and other company perks.