A propos de Talan
For more than 15 years, Talan has been advising companies and administrations, supporting them and implementing their transformation projects in France and abroad. With a presence on four continents, the group anticipates revenue of €350 million in 2020, for a headcount of more than 3,500 consultants.
In the UK, Talan count 230 employees on several site, the main being: London, Edinburgh and Chester, Leeds.
Talan Consulting is expanding its team in the UK and looking for SeniorSharePoint/Power Platform Consultants to join their dynamic Smart Automation Team.
The consultants are expected to have the following technical & soft skills:
Technical Skills :
- Strong Office 365/SharePoint Online knowledge with experience in Power Apps & Power Automate
- SharePoint 2013/2016/2019 development experience (including analysis, design, development and deployment)
- SharePoint experience including farm solutions, Add-in development, SharePoint Framework (SPFx) and Patterns and Practices (PnP)
- Exposure to Azure Application Development & DevOps
- Microsoft technologies including C#, ASP.NET, MVC, Visual Studio, SQL Server
- Delivery focused, with an Agile mind-set.
- Confident in working with both business and technical stakeholders
- Analysis and communication - clearly explain technical issues
- Ability to work under pressure in a changing/challenging environment
- Strong sense of issue ownership and business accountability
- Exposure to Pre-sales activities
- Experience in Microsoft Graph API
- Excellent working knowledge of Nintex Suite of Technologies
- Exposure to UX, Software Design Principles
- Knowledge of Low Code Platforms, microservices and API development