A propos de Talan
- Under the management of the ERP platform owners, in relation with the ERP Solution architect and the IS project managers, define and apply the necessary steps to integrate new solutions / applications in the existing ERP landscape.
- Support to the platform owners and the IS project managers regarding the evolution of the platforms: interface design, data migration, documentation, training…
- Participate in RFIs/RFPs/RFQs creation, review of responses and collaborate with business teams to identify the best supplier/tool to fulfill the business needs and integrate more suitably to the existing infrastructure in respect of IT standards, security constrains and best practices.
- Anticipate needs, identify and solve problems and provide orientation on the technologies and applications used in the platform.
- Business requirement analysis and translation into functional and technical specifications for all development including customization and interfaces.
- Responsible for integrating the developments of our application service center into the environment.
- Creation and control of the content and quality of documentation (architecture, configuration, parameters ...) and technical procedures, training of Level 2 support teams.
- Monitoring of support tickets related to the applications.
- Manage external resources, Interact with IT suppliers and IT service providers.
- Collaborate with all IT units, particularly project managers, release managers and application service center staff and Level 2 support.
- Manage and develop trusted relationship with business representatives and play the key link with the Métiers.
- Technological watch on all ERP new functionalities as well as new ERP trends in order build platform roadmaps and propose simpler, easier to maintain, integration solutions with other systems
- Concrete and meaningful experience with ERP integration. Knowledge of either Oracle JD Edwards, or Oracle PeopleSoft or SAP SuccessFactor (knowledge of one of the technologies is a big plus).
- Knowledge and exposure to Supply Chain, Finance or HR functional domain.
- Knowledge of technical architecture activities including cloud.
- Advanced use of Microsoft TFS, particularly the management of product backlog items.
- Common use of Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office tools
- Fluent French with excellent oral and written communication.
- ITIL, COBIT, TOGAF certifications are an asset.
- Very good written and spoken English, ability to work and communicate in this language with support and other remote contacts (providers and editors), through video conferencingCompetencies and qualifications:
- Independent and able to propose several solutions according to the functional demands in total autonomy
- Ability to communicate with functional stakeholders (business project managers, end users…)
- Very good oral and written communication
- Rigorous, organized and structured
- Strong integration and teamwork skills