A propos de Talan
The scope of the project is described below but not limited to:
• Work with the different members of the team to identify issues and shortcomings with current processes
• Review documentation related to existing processes
• Analyse current processes and benchmark them against IT standards
• Identify gaps and conduct workshops to validate ASIS findings and get agreement on TOBE processes and standards
• Recommend changes across different processes and get a prioritization based on risk mitigation and benefit realization
• Present an implementation plan with change impact
• Identify critical success factors
• Implement changes and deliver needed SOPs and documentation
• Monitor and report
• Assess maturity
• Bachelor's degree business, computer science, management information systems, or related field.
• 8+ years of demonstrated experience in implementing IT standards or delivering full life cycle of IT systems/process implementation.
• Demonstrated experience in IT process analysis and design.
• Demonstrated ability to adapt to complex business environments and situations.
· Knowledge of platforms – SAP S/4 Hana, Salesforce, O365, ServiceNow, Jira
• Ability to collaborate and work with others openly and closely to communicate needs and accept feedback over iterations.
• Ability to be innovative, looking for creative new ways of achieving the end result, potentially with a standard feature or configuration that still meets the business need.
• Ability to be flexible, shifting quickly to new priorities and accepting failure along with success to come up with solutions faster.
• Ability to be proactive and take action through self-organized ambition to reach the final business outcome.
• Accountability to take on the responsibility, both personally and as part of the team, for delivering and improving the platform and application
• Strong analytical skills to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources
• Ability to distinguish presented user requests from the underlying true needs, and distinguish solution ideas from requirements
• Ability to manage stakeholder expectations and resolve conflicts
• Ability to lead requirements elicitation workshops
• Knowledge of product management concepts
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Demonstrated knowledge of both traditional Waterfall and Agile/Lean methodologies
• Strong risk assessment, problem resolution, negotiation, and influencing skills
· Excellent written and spoken English language skills;
· Knowledge of French is an asset.Postuler