A propos de Talan
For more than 15 years, Talan Group has been advising companies and administrations, supporting them and implementing their transformation projects in Europe, America, Africa and Asia.
Our main goal is to support organizations in their journey to the future. In Talan Spain we make it real through digital transformation
We put people at the center, and we rely on collective intelligence, diversity, pragmatism and agility. We believe in environments based on trust, excellence, collaboration, flexibility and respect.
In addition, we lean on cultural, business, Agile and technological transformation through Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, Blockchain and RPAs.
At Talan we are looking for people like you: innovative, talented and eager to improve every day in our environment.
We are looking to grow our Excellence Center in Málaga, Spain and we are creating a team of Senior Frontend React Engineers to join our family. Your first assignment will be to join a team of experts and to work a real project in the international environment.
Excellent English is a must.
A short description of the project
You’ll be familiar working in a lean, kanban or scrum agile methodology and comfortable working in a fast paced environment where no two days are the same. You’ll also be passionate about user experience and have an eye for improving the UI.
What your day-to-day looks like
● Working within an agile feature team, developing and enhancing the client's website, web app and other internal tools
● Develop clean, elegant, and reusable code that is well-tested and easy to maintain and
● Work with stakeholders across the business to drive the direction of client’s engineering
and put the long-term interests of customers at the heart of key decisions
● Collaborate across our web chapter to uphold standards and best practices, and to promote innovation
● Working collaboratively with the team to resolve technical issues
● Support and oversee junior engineers and act as a subject matter expert
What we’re looking for
● Demonstrated delivery of web applications
● Comfortable working with REST APIs using asynchronous patterns
● Experience with Git, including understanding of branching and merging workflows
● Experience with optimising code for performance and quality
● Experience working in a Test Driven Development like environment
● Working knowledge of Apollo (client and server), React Hooks, SASS/SCSS and Webpack
● Good knowledge of Node.js and production-level GraphQL
● Design-minded attention to user interface implementation
● Message-driven architectures / Kafka / event sourcing
● Use of Jest, Cypress and Pact for testing
- Full time and permanent employment contract, if you prefer freelance - let's talk about it!
- Smart Office Pack so you can work from home in a comfortable way
- Training and Career Development
- Benefits & Perks like private medical insurance, life insurance, lunch and transport cards as part of the flexible remuneration pack
- Possibility to join a multicultural team & work in international projects