A propos de Talan
Talan USA is the American subsidiary of Talan, a French consulting firm with more than 3500 employees worldwide, and locations in eight countries (four continents). In 2021 and for the 7th consecutive year, Talan has been recognized with the “Great Place to Work” award.
Talan USA offers employees a dynamic work environment, growth opportunities and a competitive compensation package, including generous paid time off, health and 401K plans.
Each Talan consultant will join one of our two divisions: IT Consulting or Business Consulting and will be working at our client sites.
Our success is measured by both our employee and client satisfaction, which is our priority.
We are looking for a Junior Software Engineer with skills in C++ to join the team of our client a Leading European Bank.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Manage the software build and release process
- Ensure continuity of software changes across multiple builds and baselines
- Merge and resolve conflicts related to software contributions across multiple baselines
- Develop scripts to build and deploy software releases
- Oversee maintenance of source code repository (Git)
- Plan and manage build release activities
- Have deep knowledge of the C++ ecosystem, especially with regard to building high-performance database applications
- Low latency coding, performance tuning, and debugging
- FIX & Binary Connectivity Protocols
- Knowledge in network protocols such as TCP & multicast
- Knowledge in developing on Linux
- Strong communication skills a must
- Team Player capable of developing industrial-strength software components
Required Education and Experience:
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 1-3 years of experience
Talan’s offices are located in Union Square, right in the center of Manhattan. Our company benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- 401(k) retirement plan with company matching
- 3 weeks of paid vacation per year at hire and up to 5 weeks according to seniority (annual untaken vacation days are cashed out)
- Eight paid holidays
- 5 sick and 2 personal days
- Company health, dental and vision insurance plans
- Other benefits such as, commuter/transit benefits, Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and other company perks.