A propos de Talan
Passionate about digtal, data, IoT or AI and willing to join a dynamic and ambitious team on a human scale?
For more than 15 years, we have been advising companies and administrations and supporting them in the implementation of their transformation projects in France and abroad.
To do so, we rely both on technological leverage and on the strength of our DNA based on collective intelligence, agility and entrepreneurial spirit.
With a presence on five continents and more than 3,500 employees, our goal is to reach more than a €1 billion revenue by 2024. Innovation is at the heart of our development and we are involved in areas linked to the technological changes of major groups, such as Big Data, IoT, Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence.
Our values & playfields:
- Intelligence collective
- Entrepreneurship /Intrapreneurship
- Promote diversity/mixity (Support to the Fondation femmes@Numerique...)
- Commitment (employees, partners, schools, associations...)
- Respect for human beings and quality of life at work
- Open-mindedness and inclusiveness
Together, let’s build Talan’s future:
Present in Switzerland since 1997 in Geneva, Talan Switzerland now has nearly 100 employees. Initially focuse in the financial sector, Talan has developed in recent years in the watchmaking, insurance, media and services sectors and recently opened an office in Lausanne.
We are looking for a Senior Data Scientist (Image Processing) in Geneva.
Reports to the Head of IT Solution (Corporate IT), Business director and Data Scientist Lead
- The Senior Data Scientist is responsible to implement, maintain and monitor algorithms in the scope of several projects and business needs. He is responsible for supporting the product roadmap in terms of Artificial Intelligence modelling and development
- The main focus is the implementation of AI based image analysis/ processing
- In collaboration with the Data Scientist Lead, the Senior Data Scientist is responsible to Support the maintenance of existing algorithm
- Develops new algorithms to answer specific business cases
- Monitor the algorithms deployed by implementing relevant KPIs in production’s environments
- Perform feasibility studies on new projects and business areas
- Supports bids estimation in response to tenders
- Estimate the workload in the scope of new AI implementation
- Writes the technical documentations related to algorithm uses
- PhD degree in data science or in a quantitative discipline (mathematics, physics)
- At least 10/15 years’ experience preferably in industries
- Python 3.x (5+ years), C# (1+ years)
- 5+ years’ experience in conducting data analysis and developing machine learning & deep learning algorithms
- Experience with deep convolutional neural networks for image classification and object detection
- Knowledge of and experience with classical image processing algorithms
- Agile development knowledge
- English and French written and spoken. A third language is an asset
- Operational experience working on projects
- Good writing and presentation skills
- Teamwork oriented
- Able to interact with management and clients at all levels
- Capacity to act quickly and decisively
- Good analytical skills