A propos de Talan
For more than 15 years, Talan has been advising companies and administrations, supporting them and implementing their transformation projects in France and abroad. With a presence on four continents, the group anticipates revenue of €500 million in 2022, for a headcount of more than 3,500 consultants.
In the UK, Talan count 230 employees on several site, the main being: London, Edinburgh and Chester, Leeds.
Our team is growing and we are looking for a Java developer in the financial Services.
This is a technical role within the Risk & Finance IT Technology team, supporting and maintaining existing Risk & Finance IT owned systems, integration feeds and file transfers, as well as new development
Key responsibilities will include:
· Support the Bank’s integration feeds and managed file transfer processes. This will require the individual to provide support during the business day. It will also involve regular participation on the out of hours support rota. This is envisaged to be a maximum of one week in three.
· Support and develop in-house built credit risk reporting and rating systems developed on Java, Spring, Python and .Net
· Develop and maintain in house built applications on Java,
· Development of new feeds and managed file transfer configurations between the Bank’s systems as well as enhancements to existing deployments.
· Identify & communicate issues / risks to manager.
· Adhere to Bank’s standards and best practices for Integration
· Compliance with Standard Bank processes and procedures including change control, configuration management and logical access control.
Key tasks will include:
· Working closely with Credit Methodology & Business to ensure requirements and priorities are clearly understood.
· Translation of business requirements into IT focused credit system development definitions.
· Writing technical specifications.
· Ensuring project issues and conflicts are identified, raised and resolved.
Experience required to successfully perform the role:
· Strong development background on Java 8 and JSP required
· Experience building applications with Spring
· Experience in Python 2.7+
· Experience with development on and support of JEE Application Servers such as Glassfish, JBOSS, Tomcat Application Server)
· Experience of working with version control systems e.g. SubversionPostuler