A propos de Talan
Passionate about digtal, data, IoT or AI and willing to join a dynamic and ambitious team on a human scale?
For more than 15 years, we have been advising companies and administrations and supporting them in the implementation of their transformation projects in France and abroad.
To do so, we rely both on technological leverage and on the strength of our DNA based on collective intelligence, agility and entrepreneurial spirit.
With a presence on five continents and more than 3,500 employees, our goal is to reach more than a €1 billion revenue by 2024. Innovation is at the heart of our development and we are involved in areas linked to the technological changes of major groups, such as Big Data, IoT, Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence.
Our values & playfields:
- Intelligence collective
- Entrepreneurship /Intrapreneurship
- Promote diversity/mixity (Support to the Fondation femmes@Numerique...)
- Commitment (employees, partners, schools, associations...)
- Respect for human beings and quality of life at work
- Open-mindedness and inclusiveness
Together, let’s build Talan’s future:
Present in Switzerland since 1997 in Geneva, Talan Switzerland now has nearly 100 employees. Initially focuse in the financial sector, Talan has developed in recent years in the watchmaking, insurance, media and services sectors and recently opened an office in Lausanne.
Today, we would like to strengthen our teams with a Junior Business Analyst
- Collect and analyze the business requirements on complex or spanning issues
- Formalize the functional specifications that will be sent to the development team
- Ensure that business requirements respect the consistency
- Propose an implementation schedule respecting the priorities set by the Team Leaders or the Manager Business Applications
- Being the interlocutor of the development teams
- Analyze complex user problems/issues and propose workarounds until they are fixed.
- Formalize the reports of anomalies to be corrected by the development team
- Assist the business users to set up their screens and make optimal use of the functionalities
- Train new users and provide guidance to junior Business Analysts
- Promote new features and participate in change management Write documentation for users
- Design and execute functional testings, non-regression testings and “user acceptance testings” (UAT) of complex projects.
- Ensure compliance of the delivered software with the functional specifications and respect the expected level of quality
- Design test scenarios that will be executed by an automated test tool
- Ensure the smooth running of the application servers and services during the local timeslot
- Provide troubleshooting during interruptions.
- University educated to at least master’s level (BAC+4/5) ideally with a specialization in Financial Markets or Information Systems management.
- Fluent in English and French.
- 3 to 5 years of experience as a Business Analyst
- This position requires autonomy, good organizational skills, big picture perspective, to be resourceful and well organised, be proactive, and have good ability to convince, good communication skills and service-oriented, capacity for analysis and synthesis, ability to work under pressure in a demanding environment.