A propos de Talan
Are you passionate about digital transformations, data, IoT or AI and are you looking to join a dynamic and ambitious team?
Don’t hesitate and join Talan!
For the last 20 years, Talan has advised Companies in the Finance and Luxury Goods Industries. Talan has helped its clients transform their businesses and deploy innovative projects globally. Talan is a global company present on five continents.
Today, Talan has more than 4,000 consultants and aims to exceed $1B in revenue by 2024.
Talan leverages innovation and operates in areas related to technological changes such as Big Data, Cryptocurrency, and Artificial Intelligence.
We rely on both technological leverage and the strength of our DNA based on collective intelligence, agility, and a taste for entrepreneurship.
We are looking for an applicant with at least 8 years of experience in automation or software development primarily in DevOps and cloud computing.
- Solid knowledge in Cloud (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Solid knowledge in Jenkins, TeamCity, Bamboo, etc.
- Solid knowledge on GIT, SVN, Tomcat and any J2EE application server
- Knowledge and understanding of SDLC, ITIL frameworks.
- Solid knowledge on Maven build tool
- Expertise in Unix/Linux and bash/shell scripting
- Experience working in Java, J2 EE and Microservices
- Experience working with Spring, Spring Boot, ORM tools like Hibernate or MyBatis
- Sense of ownership and hands on approach to problem solving
- Good Interpersonal skills with experience of working with people spread across locations / time-zones
- Ability to work effectively under pressure, challenging deadlines
- Should be able to maintain quality of code, come up with ideas to improve existing processes.
- Experience with SQL, PL/SQL is a plus
- Knowledge of Windows Server Platforms is a plus
- Competitive salary
- 401(k) retirement plan with company matching
- 3 weeks of paid vacation per year at hire and up to 5 weeks according to seniority (annual untaken vacation days are cashed out)
- 8 paid holidays
- 5 sick and 2 personal days
- Company health, dental, and vision insurance plans
- Other benefits such as commuter/transit benefits, Flexible Spending Account (FSA)