A propos de Talan
Talan is a consulting firm specializing in digital innovation and transformation. For over 20 years, Talan has been advising, supporting, and implementing transformation projects for businesses and public authorities, in France and abroad. With operations on five continents and nearly 6,000 consultants, the group anticipates revenues of 600 million euros in 2022 and expects a turnover of 1 billion euros by 2024. The group places innovation at the heart of its development strategy and is involved in areas of technological change affecting major corporations, such as Big Data, the Internet of Things, Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence. By placing the "humanist approach to technology" at the center of its strategy, the Talan Group is convinced that it is by serving people that technology multiplies its potential for society.
Talan Canada is growing and looking to strengthen its teams with an IT Production Technician for the Montreal office, able to work with clients in several industries.
IT Production Techician
The technical engineer has broad responsibilities for the deployment of related processes and services.
-Participate in providing design, implementation, management, integration and support (2 nd and 3rd levels ) for a 24*7 server and network monitoring platform.
-Maintain, upgrade and architect solutions in support of streamlined integrations across various system platforms including:
- ITRS Geneos
- CA SOI a plus
- BMC Discovery a plus
- CA AutoSys a plus
-Produce documentation on standards and guidelines for regional deployment and use of tools
-Manage the relationship with external technology providers to review new products, escalate issues, and provide a single voice from IT Production to these technology providers
-Evaluate current methods, software and architecture to propose and implement appropriate processes and tools to improve ‐ automate and secure ‐ OS Engineering and Service Delivery teams Run The Bank activity.
-Participate in global meetings and liaise with Global counter parts in Paris, UK, LATAM and APAC to ensure consistency and alignment of tools and processes.
-Attend audit and compliance reviews ensuring the team remains compliant with bank standards and to address any non-compliance. Ensures compliance with any and all related Policies.
-3-5 years industry experience in a technology monitoring and architectural capacity
-Basic administrative knowledge of Windows and Unix operating systems
-Basic knowledge of networking
-Proficiency with SQL and database concepts
-Familiar with Python and/or other scripting tools
SKILLS AND BEHAVIOURS
-Ability to create a collaborative environment and deliver a consensus agreement with key IT personnel
-Good at organizing and managing multiple priorities and/or projects by using appropriate methodologies and tools.
-Ability to work effectively in geographically dispersed cross-functional teams
-Ability to coordinate with various technical and non-technical teams to achieve quality results
-Introduce new ideas and processes which improve performance and productivity
-ITIL and process minded
Candidates must be local to Montreal or open to relocate asap for this job opportunity.
- We are looking primarily for employees recruited in permanent positions at Talan, but are open to working with freelancers
- The teleworking conditions depend on the mandates to which our consultants are assigned
Joining Talan also means
- Joining an international group (10 countries, 3000 employees) of Professional Services and IT Consulting, committed to the digital transformation of its clients for over 15 years
- Joining a Canadian company, created in 1997, with more than 100 consultants, working in an agile and pragmatic way with large companies (Finance, Insurance, Telecommunications, Services, Distribution, Public Sector) by combining consulting services / technological expertise / innovation / capacity to deliver and deploy projects
- Joining dynamic teams, where the employee's place is at the center of attention, with the desire to create spaces that allow each person to grow, and societal and environmental commitments
The "Great Place to Work" survey conducted this year for Talan confirms that we are well above the standards in Canada.
- Having the opportunity to access the various communities of practice throughout the group, to share expertise, to contribute to development and to innovate, all with a strong team and entrepreneurial spirit
- Benefit from market-competitive benefits!
Talan is a great playfield, it's up to you!Postuler