A propos de Talan
Are you passionate about digital transformations, data, IoT or AI and are you looking to join a dynamic and ambitious team?
Don’t hesitate and join Talan!
For the last 20 years, Talan has advised Companies in the Luxury Goods industry and in the Finance Industry. Talan has helped its clients transform their businesses and deploy innovative projects globally. Talan is a global company present on five continents; Talan expects to generate $670M in revenues in 2022.
Today, Talan has more than 6,000 consultants and aims to exceed $1B in revenue by 2024.
Talan leverages innovation and operates in areas related to technological changes such as Big Data, Cryptocurrency, and Artificial Intelligence.
We rely on both technological leverage and the strength of our DNA based on collective intelligence, agility, and a taste for entrepreneurship.
Talan USA offers employees a dynamic work environment, growth opportunities and a competitive compensation package, including generous paid time off, health benefits and 401K plans.
Our success is measured by both our employee and client satisfaction, which are our priority
Talan is growing and looking to strengthen its team with a Cloud Java/Azure hands-on Expert to join our team on a big refactoring-to-Cloud-Azure project in the investment banking sector.
Main responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Remediate and update existing application code to make it ready for cloud transformation Refactor and update existing application code to leverage Azure Cloud services (AZ Storage, Key Vault, App Services, Terraform/ARM template, SQL, etc.)
- Implement automation with CI/CD, automated testing and other standards as advised by SG
- Migrate on-prem applications (compute and data) to Azure Cloud
- Agile Master in execution and spring planning
Main technical skills required but not limited to:
- Strong application developer with strong expertise in refactoring existing application.
- Experienced in Microsoft Azure especially migrating existing applications to Cloud
- Strong knowledge in building applications for containers (Azure Kubernetes)
- Knowledge in implementing CI/CD, Logging, monitoring, etc. on cloud
- Technical environment:
Middleware: RabbitMQ/IBM MQ, REST/WCF, etc.
DevOps skills: CI/CD with Jenkins, Jira, Harbor, Git, etc.
- Ability to work in Agile environment
Hybrid mode, 2 times a week at the client's office.Postuler