A propos de Talan
Talan is looking for a candidate who is keen to work on banking operations, in the Trade Finance area of Corporate Banking (issuance of Bank Guarantees mainly).
No previous experience is required since we will train you with both, theory and practice. We are looking for someone with the commitment to stay for the long run with us, to learn about Operations Trade Finance and to growth with us in the banking sector.
You will be working as part of international operations team and provide services to clients in Spain and other European countries.
Talan puts people at the center and rely on collective intelligence, diversity, pragmatism and agility. We believe in environments based on trust, excellence, collaboration, flexibility, diversity and respect.
What we offer?
It’s a unique chance to start and grow your career in the banking sector. You will learn about Trade Finance operations and become an expert in the Trade Finance banking products. You will have a chance to start a new career path and learn all you need to know to be successful in this role.
Find out more about Talan:
- English C1/C2 (fluent/native) is a must
- French or German would be a plus
- Interest in banking sector and Operations
- No previous experience in Trade Finance or banking is required
- Studies related to bachelor’s in science, law, finance, administration, international commerce, etc.
- Availability to work full time
- The job is located in Madrid
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Word
- Team player
- Detail oriented
- Quick learner
Main Middle and Back-office for Bank Guarantees
- Processing of Guarantees issued on behalf of the Bank’s clients or other branches/subsidiaries/correspondents, direct/indirect with due regard to legal, compliance and risk aspects.
- Performing controls to ensure compliance with internal and regulatory regulations.
- Communicating with the European Sites, Global Trade Service, Compliance & Legal Departments and other Banks.
- Registering the transactions within the Bank tools, ensuring a high level of accuracy in the records.
- Managing the invoicing to clients and correspondent Banks, ensuring a high level of accuracy in terms of calculations of Guarantee fees and production of invoices.
- Ensuring invoices and accounting entries are aligned, performing accounting adjustments when necessary.
- Managing the payment of fees to Correspondent Banks.
Main Middle office for Documentary Trade
- Business Monitoring (BAU)
- Verify that all approvals are in place (from Credit Risk, Compliance and Legal) in order to proceed with client requests
- In coordination with the Back-Office, ensure that letter of credit transactions are in conformity with client instructions, UCP Publication 600/ISP98, and the Bank’s credit/compliance procedures
- Ensure timely processing of sensitive transactions and report to management any unusual or intricate transactions requiring review, discussion and or approval
- Full time employment contract
- Smart Office Pack
- Training and Career Development
- Be a part of the Multinational Team
- Benefits & Perks like private medical insurance, life insurance, lunch and transport cards as part of the flexible remuneration pack