A propos de Talan
For the last 20 years, Talan has been advising companies and administrations, supporting them and implementing their transformation projects in France and abroad. With a presence on four continents, Talan has more than 4,500 consultants and aims to exceed $1B in revenue by 2024.
Talan leverages innovation and operates in areas related to technological changes such as Big Data, Cryptocurrency, and Artificial Intelligence.
We rely on both technological leverage and the strength of our DNA based on collective intelligence, agility, and a taste for entrepreneurship.
Talan has been operating in the US since 2006, advising major companies in the Finance and Luxury Goods industries.
Talan is hiring a project manager to work with our client, a multinational company specializing in luxury goods. The candidate will join their finance applications team to work on two main projects;
- The collection of the finance team requirements in order to draw a roadmap over several years
- The migration from Excel to Power BI of their reporting, in collaboration with the UK team.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
Financial Planning & Analysis:
- Support the Manager of Financial Planning and Analysis with the implementation of the current FP&A Power BI Road map
- Manage the relationship with the Data Fabrik (= the client's Power BI Center of Excellence based in Paris)
- Organize and lead recurrent meetings, write minutes, closely follow up open tasks, help with pre-testing of the deliverables (Agile project management)
- Analyze the current state of the art of our Power BI architecture/reporting and propose acceleration and improvement axes
- Help The Manager of FP&A with the technical aspect of the transition to Beauty reporting team
Other Departments (Finance)
- Meet all the departments and identify current reporting tools/usage
- Propose/implement - when possible - quick win solution
All Finance departments:
- Build a global strategy to improve global reporting for the global headquarter
- 5-7 years of experience
- Project management skills i.e. task-orientated, proficiency juggling multiple tasks at once; governance; identifying and communicating risks, issues, and dependencies; independently organizing meetings; creating and distributing meeting minutes; data analysis skills; proposing process improvements; preparing slides for C-level management
- Advanced skills in PowerBi/Microsoft
- Good knowledge of Anaplan SAP
- Knowledge of UiPath is nice to have
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- An analytical mindset, problem-solving skills, and attention to detail
At Talan we invest in our employees' well-being and empower them with benefits, including:
- 💵 Competitive salary
- 💸401(k) retirement plan with company matching
- 🌴15 days of paid vacation per year at hire and up to 27 according to seniority (annual untaken vacation days are cashed out)
- 📴8 paid holidays + 5 sick days + 2 personal days per year
- ❤️🩹Company health, dental, and vision insurance plans + FSA
- 🦺Voluntary STD and LTD
- 🚍 Commuter/transit benefits
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.Postuler