A propos de Talan
Are you passionate about digital transformations, data, IoT or AI and are you looking to join a dynamic and ambitious team?
Don’t hesitate and join Talan!
For the last 20 years, Talan has advised Companies in the Finance and Luxury Goods Industries. Talan has helped its clients transform their businesses and deploy innovative projects globally. Talan is a global company present on five continents.
Today, Talan has more than 4,500 consultants and aims to exceed $1B in revenue by 2024.
Talan leverages innovation and operates in areas related to technological changes such as Big Data, Cryptocurrency, and Artificial Intelligence.
We rely on both technological leverage and the strength of our DNA based on collective intelligence, agility, and a taste for entrepreneurship.
We are looking for a Java Analytics Developer with skills in Java and experience in a front-office trading environment, to join our client team, a leading international investment banking.
The New York Pricing and Electronic Markets Technology Development team operates as part of a Global Pricing and Electronic Markets Technology team to develop systems used for Global Trading activity. It is a Front Office facing team that works directly with Traders and Business Management to provide high-quality solutions both locally and as part of the platforms.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
The primary role of the position is:
• Develop pricing and electronic markets applications.
• Work with traders, developers, quants, business analysts, and vendors to develop an effective platform
• Collaborate with a team of global developers to set specifications for new processes
• Provide second-line support of applications for front-office users
• Provide presentations to Application Support, Trading, Quants, and other teams
• Participate in the SDLC process and constantly work to improve the process
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a Math, Science or Engineering discipline
- Minimum 5 years software development experience using Java 7+
- Experience in a front office trading environment
- Experience with asynchronous and event driven programming
- Experience developing real-time applications
- Familiar with building distributed systems
- Knowledge of networks and topologies
- Firm grounding of common algorithms
- Familiar working with LINUX environments
- Familiar with Oracle / SQL Server
- Familiar with market connectivity (FIX)
- Ability to:
- Implement simple and scalable solutions to trading requirements
- See “big picture” to consider system dependencies, as well as corner cases
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proactive team player with a “can-do” attitude
- Excellent analytical problem solver
- Attention to detail and thoroughness a must
- Ability to design and implement unit tests (with JUnit) and integrate into the automated build process
- End-to-end ownership – ensure the code that you write is carried through to production
- Experience developing for global credit business and products such as CDS, High Yield and Investment Grade corporates, ETFs, etc.
- Previous exposure to low latency programming and multi-threaded environments.
- Knowledge of TIBCO Rendezvous
- Ion Marketview skills and knowledge
At Talan, we invest in our employees' well-being and empower them with benefits, including:
- 💵 Competitive salary
- 💸401(k) retirement plan with company matching
- 🌴15 days of paid vacation per year at hire and up to 27 according to seniority (annual untaken vacation days are cashed out)
- 📴8 paid holidays + 5 sick days + 2 personal days per year
- ❤️🩹Company health, dental, and vision insurance plans + FSA
- 🦺Voluntary STD and LTD
- 🚍 Commuter/transit benefits
The salary range for this role is US$110,000 - US$190,000
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.Postuler