A propos de Talan
Passionate about digtal, data, IoT or AI and willing to join a dynamic and ambitious team on a human scale?
For more than 15 years, we have been advising companies and administrations and supporting them in the implementation of their transformation projects in France and abroad.
To do so, we rely both on technological leverage and on the strength of our DNA based on collective intelligence, agility and entrepreneurial spirit.
With a presence on five continents and more than 3,500 employees, our goal is to reach more than a €1 billion revenue by 2024. Innovation is at the heart of our development and we are involved in areas linked to the technological changes of major groups, such as Big Data, IoT, Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence.
Our values & playfields:
- Intelligence collective
- Entrepreneurship /Intrapreneurship
- Promote diversity/mixity (Support to the Fondation femmes@Numerique...)
- Commitment (employees, partners, schools, associations...)
- Respect for human beings and quality of life at work
- Open-mindedness and inclusiveness
Together, let’s build Talan’s future:
Present in Switzerland since 1997 in Geneva & Lausanne, Talan Switzerland now has nearly 130 employees. Initially focuse in the financial sector, Talan has developed in recent years in the watchmaking, insurance, media and services sectors.
Today, we would like to strengthen our teams with an Devops Engineer
- Act as a DevOps platform expert and partner with engineers, architects, and other senior delivery leaders.
- Contribute to the continuous development of the standard DevOps platform by implementing new solutions and features.
- Work hand in hand with project and product counterparts to enable digital transformation using DevOps methodologies and related solutions.
- Engage with stakeholders to discover opportunities and pain points, and map vision & requirements to specific products and components.
- Be autonomous and proactive; understand functional and technical requirements, identify gaps and suggest improvements.
- Promote an automate everything approach and apply engineering best practices to ensure consistent and transparent execution (test automation, documentation, code review, etc.).
- More than 3-5 years of demonstrated success in acting as a DevOps expert.
- Passionate and knowledgeable in DevOps methodologies and solutions and cloud-native development.
- Desire to learn & expand your comfort zone whenever a new technological trend in DevOps space arises.
- Proven knowledge of container runtimes and orchestration platforms, especially Docker and Kubernetes. Anthos is a plus.
- Deep understanding of SDLC processes (Agile, DevOps), cloud operation and support (ITIL) service delivery with hands-on ability to implement best practices or suggest improvements.
- Contribute to the definition of standards and good practices.
- Having solid hands-on experience with Infrastructure-As-Code automation using Terraform, AWS while Ansible, Cloud Formation, Packer, etc., is desired. And you also have experience with coding (best practices, git workflows, testing, etc.) and scripting, including Python, PowerShell, and RestAPI.
- Develop and improve tools for the automated delivery (CI/CD pipelines); testing, deployment, and management of the DevOps platform.