Vous souhaitez intervenir dans un environnement innovant ? Voici ce que nous proposons :
Une mission en tant que Chef de projet technologique E-commerce à Genève.
The Technology Project Manager will be part of the eCommerce & Integration Team. He/she will lead strategic technology projects (from initial study to production delivery) with a strong focus on the digital stack (front-end, back-end and integration layers, middleware, digital infrastructure & security) in order to fulfil project requirements and therefore deliver critical products and services with the support of the Technology teams. The projects will cover key areas such as Digital & ERP systems integration, Omnichannel initiatives, Customer Relation Center tools, e-Commerce capabilities and Order Management System (OMS), digital Retail tools, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Security & Infrastructure and Data.
He/she will work in a global environment with highly distributed teams in different countries and time zones and at different management levels. He/she will coordinate project stakeholders and especially work closely with the Technology teams to ensure a proper tracking of all dependencies, risks, constraints, using the methodology and processes in place.
As a Technology Project Manager, he/she will also activate his/her understanding of functional requirements, as well as his/her technical skills during the initial technical assessment phase, in order to define the project’s global architecture and identify the required technical components to deliver.
- Lead technology projects
- Define project phasing and release plans with the stakeholders
- Communicate project expectations to project team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion
- Manage scope, plan, risks and quality.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path
- Contribute to cost tracking
- Define the resources capacity plan and source accordingly
- Take care of project communication and report progress to Management
- Coordinate all phases of the project from initiation to stabilization post-delivery in production
- Contribute to project/program management methodology
- Lead technical studies with relevant stakeholders
- With the support of technical experts identify technical components to build or buy
- Work with the architecture team to define technical architecture
- B.Sc. or MSc in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field
- 5+ years’ experience in Technology Project Management. Proven technical project management with strong interpersonal, and communication skills and high attention to detail. Project Management certification is a plus
- Experience in delivering integration projects, preferably for omnichannel initiatives, from initial study to production stabilization
- Experience in software architecture and development lifecycle
- Experience in e-Commerce projects is a must.
- Hands on experience with technology concepts such as APIs, micro-services, Cloud hosting, OMS, CRM (e.g. Salesforce platform), ERP (e.g. SAP)
- Strong knowledge of agile and waterfall methodologies
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, negotiation and organizational skills
- Strong customer service focus
- Ability to communicate with technical and business teams (all levels)
- Good knowledge of service delivery management field
- Management of stakeholders in a project or matrix organisation
- Fluent English required, other languages are a plus (e.g. French, Italian, Chinese)
- Willingness & ability to travel
- Ability to work in a complex, fast-paced, distributed environment with high expectations
- Experience with Confluence, Jira & Zephyr suitable.