This role is to be part of the global Security Administration team which covers Firm wide control function for Privileged Access Administration and Exceptions Management. The candidate will be part of the global team with global responsibilities and must be comfortable working in a global team environment.
- Support of the Security Administration Hotline - a customer facing phone line for security administration requests and issues.
- Process work requests by monitoring and maintaining work queues.
- Interpret customer requests, validate that approval processes are followed; track and report on privileged access and exception grants, revokes and suspensions; by referencing the documented procedures.
- Contribute to and improve documentation.
- Take direction from the Global Operations Manager.
- Own operational excellence, service improvement, and small scale projects.
- Initiate incident communications.
- Manage incidents and/or assist in incident management.
- Assist clients with questions on supported services.
- Assist in gathering data for metrics and reports when necessary.
- Follow the teams Operating Principles.
- Part of the service onboarding and handoff processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similar
- 5 plus years of experience in a similar role
- General IT Security knowledge and applying best security practices
- Risk management skills including knowledge of least privilege and segregation of duties
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Experience supporting the UNIX and/or Windows Platforms
- Knowledge of access control/ user account management (e.g. AD/LDAP)
- An understanding of access control models like Role-based access control, and Rule-based access
- Familiarity with reporting and metrics methodology (both creation and interpretation)
- DB experience (e.g. Sybase) and knowledge is a plus
- Experience with authentication technologies (e.g. Kerberos, NTLM) is a plus
Security Administrator / IntegratorCDI
Talan is currently looking for Security Administrator / Integrator for a contract in Montreal.