Passionate about digtal, data, IoT or AI and willing to join a dynamic and ambitious team on a human scale?
For more than 15 years, we have been advising companies and administrations and supporting them in the implementation of their transformation projects in France and abroad.
To do so, we rely both on technological leverage and on the strength of our DNA based on collective intelligence, agility and entrepreneurial spirit.
With a presence on five continents and more than 3,500 employees, our goal is to reach more than a €1 billion revenue by 2024. Innovation is at the heart of our development and we are involved in areas linked to the technological changes of major groups, such as Big Data, IoT, Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence.
Our values & playfields:
- Intelligence collective
- Entrepreneurship /Intrapreneurship
- Promote diversity/mixity (Support to the Fondation femmes@Numerique...)
- Commitment (employees, partners, schools, associations...)
- Respect for human beings and quality of life at work
- Open-mindedness and inclusiveness
Together, let’s build Talan’s future:
Present in Switzerland since 1997 in Geneva, Talan Switzerland now has nearly 100 employees. Initially focuse in the financial sector, Talan has developed in recent years in the watchmaking, insurance, media and services sectors and recently opened an office in Lausanne.
We are looking for Freelancer in order to support us in our recruitment activity in Spain.
As an experienced IT recruiters you will support our future growth by identifying high potential IT profile.
You have the ability and the network to recruit quickly candidates in LATAM for the Spanish market (all position are based in Madrid or Malaga).
- Partnering with internal stakeholder recruiter to look at strategy and delivery of requirements (recruitment on mission and on profile)
- Sourcing candidates through direct and passive sourcing techniques
- Screening and interviewing candidates
- Building a talent pool for frequently resourced roles, speaking with potential candidates and creating ongoing relationships
- Coordination of the end to end recruitment process
- Offering successful candidates and follow the on boarding process with HR in Spain
- Must have IT & technical recruitment experience
- Good stakeholder management
- Preferably coming from an IT recruitment background
- Experience with full stack ; developer, architect, DevOps, Agile, cloud and data's profiles.
- Minimum of 5 years head-hunting and recruitment experience
- Capacity to convince candidates to move from Latam to Spain.
- English and Spanish speaker