For more than 15 years, Talan Group has been advising companies and administrations, supporting them and implementing their transformation projects in Europe, America, Africa and Asia.
Our main goal is to support organizations in their journey to the future. In Talan Spain we make it real through digital transformation
We put people at the center, and we rely on collective intelligence, diversity, pragmatism and agility. We believe in environments based on trust, excellence, collaboration, flexibility and respect.
In addition, we lean on cultural, business, Agile and technological transformation through Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, Blockchain and RPAs.
At Talan we are looking for people like you: innovative, talented and eager to improve every day in our environment.
- Full time and permanent employment contract, if you prefer freelance - let's talk about it!
- Smart Office Pack so you can work remotely from home in a comfortable way, or if you prefer to work some days from our new office in the Technological Park in Málaga, feel free to do so, you can share some team building experience with other colleagues there!
- Training and Career Development
- Benefits & Perks like private medical insurance, life insurance, lunch and transport cards as part of the flexible remuneration pack
- Possibility to join a multicultural team & work in international projects, with European customers and support other Talan countries like UK, Ireland, Switzerland, Luxemburg, Belgium, etc.
We are looking to grow our Excellence Center in Málaga, Spain and we are looking for Senior BI Consultant to join our family. Your first assignment will be to join a team of experts and to work a real project in the international environment in English in remote capacity.
Communicative English is a must (B2-C1).
- Minimum 5 years` experience in Power BI and DAX
- Requirements gathering with users
- Modeling and implementation of data models in PowerBI
- Use of DAX to create measures and calculated fields
- Use of connectors with different data sources
- Data ingestion and preparation techniques with MSFT platform tools, both OnPrem (SQL Server Integration Services, SQL Server Analysis Services,…) and in the Cloud (Azure Data Factory, Databricks,….)
- Storytelling and user experience in the creation of dashboards
- High level of English is a must