Are you looking to join a company at the forefront of innovation and transformation?
Look no further than Talan! For over 20 years, we have been a trusted advisor to companies and administrations around the world, helping them navigate complex transformation and innovation projects. With a presence on five continents and a team of over 6,000 consultants, Talan is poised to achieve a turnover of 600 million euros in 2023 and surpass the one billion € mark by 2025.
At Talan, we are passionate about innovation and strive to stay ahead of the curve in areas such as Artificial Intelligence, Data Intelligence, Web3, Metaverse, Blockchain, and IoT. But we never forget that technology is ultimately here to serve humans. That's why we put the "humanistic practice of technology" at the heart of our strategy. By doing so, we believe we can unlock the full potential of technology for the benefit of society.
Work with internal stakeholders to understand the technical requirements and then scope out the needs into the design of the new target Microsoft Business Central environment. Responsible for the overall technical direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of Dynamics 365 Business Central, ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• The ideal candidate will use their software engineering and architecture skills to create innovative solutions whilst limiting the need for customizations
• Technical design, development and testing of core Dynamics 365 Business Central Apps
• Work with internal stakeholders to understand the technical requirements and scope out modifications and custom development
• Proactively builds and manages relationship with business management
• Create, Design, build and modify the target Microsoft business central ERP and financial environment
• Convert functional requirements to technical specifications and design documents
• Make technical recommendations for installation, modifications and custom development
• Ensure development best practices are adhered to by other team members
• Work closely with our implementation partner to ensure the best delivery of the project.
• Communicate effectively in all mediums and to all levels within the organization
• Diploma or University degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Accountancy, or related disciplines
• Minimum 5 years of experience working on design, configuration, and support of Dynamics 365 Business Central and/or Dynamics NAV 2016/2017/2018.
• Min 2+ years’ experience in Power Platform development and customizations.
• Excellent knowledge in code and project management using Azure DevOps,JIRA
• Deep understanding of D365 capabilities, architecture, and deployment of online solutions.
• Experience in leveraging Microsoft Power Platform capabilities for Microsoft Business central using PowerApps, Power Automate and Power BI
• Proficiency in OOB Customizations like Business Rules, Workflows, Actions, Security roles configurations.
• Experience in the Power Apps component framework
• Knowledge about Security certificates
• SharePoint and Azure LCS knowledge is a plus
• Great communication and problem-solving skills
• Ability to work in fast-paced environment running multiple tasks under tight deadlines
At Talan, we invest in our employees' well-being and empower them with benefits, including:
- 💵 Competitive salary
- 💸401(k) retirement plan with company matching
- 🌴15 days of paid vacation per year at hire and up to 27 according to seniority (annual untaken vacation days are cashed out)
- 📴8 paid holidays + 5 sick days + 2 personal days per year
- ❤️🩹Company health, dental, and vision insurance plans + FSA
- 🦺Voluntary STD and LTD
- 🚍 Commuter/transit benefits
The salary range for this role is US$90,000 - US$140,000Apply for