• Design, develop, debug, support and modify software applications and tools in a fast paced environment.
• Work on projects that have a direct impact on customers and support strategic initiatives of brands or business units.
• Join a collaborative environment where each team member's proactivity and contribution is important.
• Develop in an environment where the definition of done includes delivering high quality work via unit testing, code review, integration testing.
• Develop using continuous integration (DevOps) standards as well as some of the best cloud technologies.
• Follow through on details and drive issues to closure.
• A minimum of 3 years of work experience as a java developer
• A good knowledge of Java 8 or more, Spring, Spring Boot.
• Kotlin, AWS, experience working in an Agile/Kanban environment will be an asset.
• Some experience in continuous integration/continuous delivery infrastructure.
• A strong will and ability to learn new technologies.
• An excellent team spirit.
• Self-starter that enjoys and takes pride in the development work of their team.
• A passion for solving business problems
• An ability to communicate with business partners having various roles and belonging to different business units.
• Bachelor's degree or higher
Java DeveloperPermanent contract
Talan is currently looking for a Java Developer for a permanent position in Montreal.