A propos de Talan
For more than 15 years, Talan Group has been advising companies and administrations, supporting them and implementing their transformation projects in Europe, America, Africa and Asia.
Our main goal is to support organizations in their journey to the future. In Talan Spain we make it real through digital transformation
We put people at the center, and we rely on collective intelligence, diversity, pragmatism and agility. We believe in environments based on trust, excellence, collaboration, flexibility and respect.
In addition, we lean on cultural, business, Agile and technological transformation through Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, Blockchain and RPAs.
At Talan we are looking for people like you: innovative, talented and eager to improve every day in our environment.
We are looking to grow our Excellence Center in Málaga, Spain and we are creating a team of Senior Java Engineers to join our family. Your first assignment will be to join a team of experts and to work a real project in the international environment.
Excellent English is a must.
A short description of the project
We’re looking for a Senior Java Engineer to join one of our missions teams. A deep knowledge of Java is essential. Key to success in the role is self-motivation and a passion for both business and technology innovation, as well as the ability to clearly understand the user experience and being able to apply this understanding to enhance the overall customer experience.
Knowledge of Event Sourcing / CQRS architecture patterns and Kafka is essential. The engineer will work mainly on our microservices tier using Spring Boot or Micronaut.
Whilst not essential, fullstack polyglot engineers will have the opportunity to work on other parts of the client stack which include React Native, React Web and Docker/Kubernetes/Terraform.
What your day-to-day looks like
● Deliver as a member of our mission team to build and develop the client technology product
● Support and oversee junior engineers and act as a subject matter expert
● Develop clean, elegant, and reusable code that is well-tested and easy to maintain and extend
● Work with stakeholders across the business to drive the direction of mettle’s engineering and
put the long-term interests of customers at the heart of key decisions
● Collaborate across our backend chapter to uphold standards and best practices
What we’re looking for
● Solid practical and theoretical knowledge of Java software development, at least 5 years of work experience in a similar position
● Strong experience with Spring Boot and/or Micronaut
● An understanding of Kubernetes / Docker
● An excellent understanding of AWS (deployment / configuration)
● Message-driven architectures / Kafka / event sourcing
● Experience working on a highly secure application
● Success delivering within an agile environment
● Ability to act as a subject matter expert and communicate with clarity and empathy to both technical and non-technical audiences
● Understanding how to translate business objectives into data driven insight
- Full time and permanent employment contract, if you prefer freelance - let's talk about it!
- Smart Office Pack so you can work from home in a comfortable way
- Training and Career Development
- Benefits & Perks like private medical insurance, life insurance, lunch and transport cards as part of the flexible remuneration pack
- Possibility to join a multicultural team & work in international projects