A propos de Talan
For more than 15 years, Talan has been advising companies and administrations, supporting them and implementing their transformation projects in France and abroad. With a presence on four continents, the group anticipates revenue of €500 million in 2022, for a headcount of more than 3,500 consultants.
The FX eTrading Support team handles connections to a variety of FX markets (Reuters, EBS, FXall, Currenex, 360T …), direct clients and vendor platforms and is in direct contact with those business or technology providers’ partners.
The team core activity is to provide high quality analysis of business and technical issues to traders, and as such requires good IT and analytical skills, fluent English, alongside a strong learning capacity fully support the complex architecture of our trading systems.
- Application Monitoring and follow up
- Incident and Problem Management
- Knowledge Management and Documentation
- Continuous Service Level improvement
- Maintenance and enhancement
- Project and specific taks
Candidate Profile :
- First class degree of top university/engineering school and scientific background - mathematical or/and IT
- The role focuses specifically on FX products, FX knowledge would be appreciated.
- Candidates will ideally have a relevant experience in a similar role, the majority of which should have been gained within Front Office Trading. They must be experienced in providing support as part of a team, and have practical understanding of the criticality of trading applications.
- Good knowledge of FX business and electronic trading principles: Spot/Outright pricing, Fixings, VD calculation, CC & AV, Spot push, Rollback/rollover, Fixings, etc…
- Good knowledge of main application failure scenarios in a complex IT architecture, from both functional and technical perspective
- Data querying: SQL Server, Oracle
- OS usage: Windows, UNIX commands
- Scripting: Shell, Python
- Market Data mechanisms/ communication protocols / messaging services: RMDS, FIX, TOF, TCP / UDP, TIBCO RV, MQPostuler