A propos de Talan
Passionate about digital, data, IoT or AI and willing to join a dynamic and ambitious team on a human scale?
For more than 15 years, we have been advising companies and administrations and supporting them in the implementation of their transformation projects in France and abroad.
To do so, we rely both on technological leverage and on the strength of our DNA based on collective intelligence, agility and entrepreneurial spirit.
With a presence on five continents and more than 3,500 employees, our goal is to reach more than a €1 billion revenue by 2024. Innovation is at the heart of our development and we are involved in areas linked to the technological changes of major groups, such as Big Data, IoT, Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence.
Our values & playfields:
- Intelligence collective
- Entrepreneurship /Intrapreneurship
- Promote diversity/mixity (Support to the Fondation femmes@Numerique...)
- Commitment (employees, partners, schools, associations...)
- Respect for human beings and quality of life at work
- Open-mindedness and inclusiveness
Together, let’s build Talan’s future:
As a skilled Developer, you would be the 6th developer of the squad and work in an Agile squad where you’ll be responsible of
- Translating requirements into high quality code
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code based on Spring Framework (primary role)
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ship features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Knowledge of English is mandatory. Dutch and/or French is a nice to have.
- You are a "software craftsman" who sees software development as a craft
- Essential IT knowledge : You know the principles of clean code and apply them effectively.
- Understanding of the OO principles, DDD, design patterns and best practices such as SOLID principles.
- You write readable code and do refactoring as part of your daily routine.
- You are familiar with test driven development and you have practical experience with it
- Technical Skills :
- Proven knowledge of Java, Spring, Maven, RESTful API’s, Oracle DB
- Knowledge of SVN/Git (Gitlab or alternative), Jenkins, SonarQube, Fortify, Confluence, JIRA
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration/Deployment principles
- Abilities :
- Agile Mindset – You embrace the SCRUM values (Focus, Commitment, Openness, Respect and Courage).
- You know what Pair Programming means, and you apply it actively
- You believe in code review to uplift the quality and to learn from your colleagues or mentor your colleagues.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements