A propos de Talan
For almost 20 years, Talan Group has been advising companies and administrations, supporting them and implementing their transformation projects in Europe, America, Africa and Asia.
Our main goal is to support organizations in their journey to the future. In Talan Spain we make it real through digital transformation.
We put people at the center, and we rely on collective intelligence, diversity, pragmatism and agility. We believe in environments based on trust, excellence, collaboration, flexibility and respect.
In addition, we lean on cultural, business, Agile and technological transformation through Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, Blockchain and RPAs.
At Talan we are looking for people like you: innovative, talented and eager to improve every day in our environment.
Our values: Being, Doing, Progressing, Growing.
Our purpose: By truly embracing a humanist approach to technology, we believe we can make the next digital age, an era of progress for all.
Together, let’s commit!
Skills, Experience & Knowledge
At Talan Poland we are looking for a person to cover the position of "HR Operation Specialist", to join our team in Warsaw.
The HR Operations Specialist will be responsible for the employee services processes under direct supervision of the Head of People & Talent Development.
The role of HR Operation Specialist requires strong people orientation and the ability to build and maintain effective relationships with employees, business leaders and HR partners.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced in Microsoft Office suite including: Outlook, Excel, Word, and Power Point.
- Ensuring high level of customer service and operational excellence that will guarantee transactions are resolved efficiently and in full compliance with relevant HR process requirements.
- Acting as a point of contact for employees and managers for all HR administrative queries and provision of administration support.
- Day-to-day maintenance of employee personnel files.
- Control of absences and presence registry to ensure compliance.
- Maintain accurate records in our HR system (SucessFactors- SAP), in accordance with agreed procedures and regulations.
- Lead transactional tasks related to payroll, working closely with our external payroll provider.
- Responsible for preparing new starter documents, contracts of employment, liaising with our external Labour Prevention Risk company.
- Organize Onboarding & Offboarding sessions with employees.
- Supporting to the Head of People & Talent Development in the implementation of new HR initiatives.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- + 3 years of experience in an HR role, preferably Operations
- Experiencing of working in a global matrix environment
- Experience of HR technologies required.
- Knowledge of SuccessFactors (SAP) & Smart Recruiters is a plus
- Proficient English
- Proficient Polish
- Team work
- Goal oriented