A propos de Talan
For 20 years, Talan has advised major companies and administrations, supported them, and implemented their transformation and innovation projects. The Group places innovation at the heart of its development and operates in areas related to technological changes, such as Big Data, IoT, Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence. Present on 5 continents, 13 countries, Talan plans to achieve a turnover of 600 million euros in 2023 for more than 6,000 consultants and aims to exceed the one billion € turnover mark by 2025.
Talan has been operating for 20 years, advising major companies in Finance, Insurance, Telecommunications, Services, Distribution, Public Sector. Our consultants are agile and pragmatic. We combine together consulting services, technological expertise and a capacity to deliver and deploy projects.
We do everything possible to ensure that our employees can thrive and grow at Talan. As a result, we have received the "Great Place to Work" certification, which recognizes compagnies where it feels good to work.
Present in Geneva and Lausanne, Talan Switzerland now has nearly 150 employees. Initially focuse in the financial sector, Talan has developed in recent years in the watchmaking, insurance, media and services sectors.
We are looking for a Test Manager:
You will be responsible to manage projects from a testing standpoint and efficiently coordinate and organize the activities of the testing team. You will coordinate all testing activities (analysis, design, implementation, execution, test procedures) at every stage of the test process, as well as defining testing projects plan and strategies with the project management team.
You will also recognize when test automation is appropriate, plan the effort, select the tools, and ensure training of the team.
You will be responsible for reporting on the test progress, delivery quality status and test results, adapting test plan and compensating as needed to adjust to evolving conditions.
Potentially you will to manage sub-team including nearshore
You have 5 to 10 years of experience in test management in an international context and:
- +10 years of experience in QA area
- Proven ability to perform end-to-end test
- Experience of working in agile environment with remote teams and stakeholders
- Prior experience in system integration and data migration projects is strong plus
- Development background is a strong plus
- Strong client/stakeholders management/leadership, dynamic and self-motivated
- Multitask, organisation skills, you efficiently manage your time and activities
- Presentation skills - ability to communicate with different audience, technical and business
- Ability to resist to stressful situations, you can handle several projects/topics in parallel
- Strong attention to detail, analytic skills
- Able to work in a flat and versatile organization in a multicultural environment
- Service-oriented and autonomous are key to succeed in this role