A propos de Talan
For more than 15 years, the Talan Group has been advising companies and administrations, accompanying them and implementing their transformation projects in Europe, America, Africa and Asia.
Our main objective is to support organizations in their journey towards the future. At Talan Spain we make it happen through digital transformation.
We put people at the center, and we rely on collective intelligence, diversity, pragmatism and agility. We believe in environments based on trust, excellence, collaboration, flexibility and respect.
In addition, we rely on cultural, business, agile and technological transformation through Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, Blockchain and RPAs.
Learn more about Talan: https://es.talan.com/actualites/detail/news/discover-talan-in-2-minutes/
About the offer:
Would you be interested in participating in a team for robotic process automation (RPA), .Net and Qlicksense technologies? Would you like to do it together with a well known company, working in our Malaga’s Hub?
Your usual tasks would be related into design the solution & bring innovation!
What we expect from you:
At Talan we are looking for people like you: innovative, talented and eager to improve every day in our environment!
- Java Expert developer (3 years minimum)
High knowledge of Object oriented programming, development patterns (Facade, Visitor, Singleton...) and the SOLD principles
Data modelling knowledge
Service Now knowledge
- Proven experience with the definition of action plan
Good command of English (this would be a must!) B2 Level is fine.
You will be a great profile if you enjoy:
You will analyze incidents, resolve configurations issues. You will work with high-quality software environment and be open to innovation.
In this role, you are responsible for supporting testing, documentation, promotion to production, postproduction follow-up and preventative maintenance of the developed processes
¿What do we value?
- Experience in JAVA & .Net technologies.
- Working as part of an international project.
- Full time permanent contract, if you prefer to be freelance, let's talk about it!
- Full Smart Office Pack so you can work comfortably from home.
- Training and professional development
- Benefits and perks such as private medical insurance, life insurance, lunch and transportation cards as part of the flexible compensation package
- Possibility to join a multicultural team and work on international projects.
- More social advantages that we would be happy to share with you.