A propos de Talan
Passionate about digital, data, IoT or AI and willing to join a dynamic and ambitious team on a human scale?
Don’t hesitate and join Talan!
For 20 years, Talan has advised companies and administrations, supported them, and implemented their transformation and innovation projects in France and abroad.
Present on five continents, the group expects to generate revenue of $670 million in 2022 for more than 6,000 consultants and aims to exceed the billion-euro mark in revenue by 2024.
The Group places innovation at the heart of its development and operates in areas related to the technological changes of major groups, such as Big Data, IoT, Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence.
We rely on both technological leverage and the strength of our DNA based on collective intelligence, agility, and a taste for entrepreneurship.
Talan USA offers employees a dynamic work environment, growth opportunities and a competitive compensation package, including generous paid time off, health benefits and 401K plans.
Our success is measured by both our employee and client satisfaction, which is our priority.
Talan is hiring a new consultant to work for one of its client in the banking industry.
The ideal candidate will be a Business / Data Analyst who will be working on a high-profile collaborative initiative to import Corporate Financial, Project Management, Time Tracking and Labor related data into the Apptio/ Target Process System. This will entail working with the vendor to identify/review the various sources of data that currently exists within the existing corporate data infrastructure to be imported, transformed and normalized into the common Apptio Business Objects. Once imported into Apptio, Custom Dashboards & Reports will be implemented for Executives and Project Managers to present a holistic view of Time Tracking, Project related Metrics and Total Cost of Ownership, bridging together technology and business management concepts. The role will require strong Data Analysis Skills – Databases, SQL, Excel and Data Transformation Concepts and Strategies as well as User Dashboard Design. Apptio / Target Process experience including knowledge of the Apptio Project Explorer Transformation Editor Tool is a definite plus.
- Work with the Apptio Vendor to import Corporate Financial, Project Management, Time Tracking and Labor related data into the Apptio/Target Process System
- Determine & Document Apptio Data Requirements
- Identify sources of data within the corporate infrastructure
- Document Data Gaps
- Work with the Apptio Consultants to determine Data Transformation Requirements
- Apptio Data Transformation Development
- Review standard Apptio Dashboards and determine whether Customizations are required
- New Dashboard Development
- Day-To-Day Apptio Support
- Must be comfortable in a team-oriented environment and possess skills to “win over” the trust of a broad user base.
- 5+ Years Data Analysis Experience
- 3+ Years Business Analysis Experience
- Knowledge of Apptio / TargetProcess System a plus
- Apptio Project Explorer Transformation Editor Tool a plus
- Strong Excel Spreadsheet Skillset
- Well versed in SQL and Relational Databases
- Data Transformation or ETL experience
- Strong Communication Skills
- Technical Documentation Skills