A propos de Talan
Passionate about digital, data, IoT or AI and willing to help a dynamic and ambitious team on a human scale?
For more than 15 years, we have been advising companies and administrations and supporting them in the implementation of their transformation projects in France and abroad.
To do so, we rely both on technological leverage and on the strength of our DNA based on collective intelligence, agility and entrepreneurial spirit.
- With a presence on five continents and more than 3,500 employees, our goal is to reach more than a €1 billion revenue by 2024. Innovation is at the heart of our development and we are involved in areas linked to the technological changes of major groups, such as Big Data, IoT, Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence.
Would you like to support organizations on their path to the future? At Talan Spain we make it a reality through digital transformation. We put people at the center and rely on collective intelligence, diversity, pragmatism and agility.
We believe in environments based on trust, excellence, collaboration, flexibility and respect. We also support cultural, business, Agile and technological transformation with IOT, AI, Big Data, Cloud, Blockchain and RPAs.
What are we looking for?
At Talan we are looking for a QA Engineer with a minimum of 5+ years of experience in a similar position.
Some of the main functions to develop are:
- Functional testing: design, generate and execute test cases and scenarios that ensure complete coverage of the functional requirements.
- Create appropriate test data that will be used when executing the test cases.
- Regression testing: create, updateand execute regressions test scripts both in manual and automated procedures.
- Define optimal test plans aligned with the overall testing strategy in order to ensure comprehensive, end to end testing of the applications.
- Work with the systems development team to help plan, build, operate and maintain the testing environment.
•Work closely with the business analysts to design the appropriate test cases and ensure the functional specifications are tested and fulfilled.
•Provide test specifications and procedures based on the generated test cases.
•Prepare test cases for non-business requirement related defects and the relevant documentation (procedure to replicate the defect, test data, environment...).
•Review and adapt the various test cases when the application changes.
•Collect and provide the test results to the relevant stakeholders.•
Participate to the design of a test automation framework and develop scripts to automate the testing process.
•Ensure in-depth automated testing is performed and scripts are up to date.
•Provide test results and test reports generated from automated testing tools.
What we offer?
- Indefinite contract Smart Office Pack
- Training and professional development
- Benefits and advantages such as private health insurance, life insurance, restaurant ticket and transport ticket as part of the flexible remuneration package
- University graduate of a Bachelors Degree in Computer Science
- More than 5 years of experience
- Knowledge on software testing and/or automated testing tool is preferred
- Certified Engineer or certification on Quality Testing is preferredç•
- Very good French
- Able to apply analytical skills to identify system weaknesses.
- Ability to find problems and report defects fast.
- Strong knowledge of automated test tools and regression testing.
- Technical knowledge on scripting and ASP.Net
- Team worker and strong communication skills.
- Focused on delivering, pushing projects forward
- Able to work under pressure & respect deadlines