A propos de Talan
Gemserv is an expert provider of professional services. We are purpose-driven, working across multiple sectors including energy, low carbon, the public sector and health to tackle today’s social and environmental challenges. Established in 2002, the business provides a range of consultancy and outsourcing capabilities including programme management, market design and governance. We also have extensive and award winning capabilities across cyber security, data privacy and digital transformation. We are a B Corp, IIP Gold accredited and a Financial Times Leading Management Consultancy for 2021 and 2022. Our purpose is marking things that matter work better for everyone.
The nature of what we do means we are very much a people business. The contribution every member of the team makes to our diverse range of experience, skills and personalities is valued. We invest heavily in learning and development to enable our people to develop skills and gain experience which will enhance career prospects for life. Many who started their careers with us have rapidly progressed to more senior positions.
At Gemserv no two days are the same, but we believe in a flexible approach to working which we know our employees value. We also offer an attractive package of benefits in addition to highly competitive salaries including bonus scheme, pension and healthcare, season ticket loans, discounted gym membership, Cycle to Work scheme and more.
Are you a great communicator? Are the details important to you? Do you want a healthy work/life balance and to join a company with an active social scene? Are you looking to build a career?
Gemserv are currently looking to recruit an Energy Metering Coordinator to work in our London office.
The role offers the potential to learn hands-on about the energy sector, specifically within metering as well as providing fantastic networking opportunities for those keen to develop a career in the industry.
Working at Gemserv provides a great opportunity to establish yourself in one of the most dynamic sectors and for this role we're looking for those that have already gained some experience within a regulated industry looking to take the next step.
We are seeking a driven, ambitious and highly organised individual to assume a role that requires taking ownership, providing team support, and championing efficiency and quality delivering exceptional service to our Clients. As the Energy Metering Coordinator within the Energy Solutions Team you will not only excel in coordinating and scheduling meetings, fulfilling all administrative and secretarial duties with precision, but you will also play a pivotal role in providing exceptional services to our clients and fostering a collaborative atmosphere within the team. The candidate will be deadline driven and client centric, with the ability to prioritise own work and maintaining quality at all times.
For enthusiastic individuals preferably with experience in an office environment, handling customer queries, and providing administrative support to a team, this role presents an exciting opportunity to gain diverse experience and invaluable knowledge of the sector. Moreover, it offers the potential to excel and grow, with the chance to develop technical expertise and expand skills across the energy metering industry.
The specific duties of the role will include:
- Taking ownership of contract activities ensuring they are delivered within agreed Service Levels, while maintaining a focus on quality;
- Providing first line support on client helpdesks, delivering exceptional service via telephone and email;
- Coordinating and scheduling meetings, booking facilities, and providing comprehensive Secretariat support, including producing and circulating meeting documentation, attending industry meetings, and producing accurate meeting minutes and action summaries;
- Liaising with clients, stakeholders and industry bodies to ensure queries and actions are dealt with in a timely manner;
- Developing technical knowledge and expertise, supporting clients with industry-specific requirements;
- Preparing and presenting summary papers and basic analysis of industry data;
- Managing website updates, and ensuring documentation, guidance and information published is correct;
- Assisting with marketing, communications and social media projects;
- Participating in the accurate delivery of any Change or Audit processes; and
- Proactively reviewing processes and procedures to ensure efficiency and maintain exacting quality standards.
Competitive salary, depending on experience plus a excellent benefits package
At Gemserv, we take a flexible approach to recruitment but ideally for this role we are looking for candidates to have an interest in, or exposure to, the UK retail utilities industry, preferably electricity, gas or smart metering.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following skills, knowledge and experience:
- Excellent planning and organisational skills, showing attention to detail and focus on quality;
- Ability to deliver exceptional customer service both in person and remotely;
- Willingness to support other members of the team during pressure periods;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including fluency in verbal and written English;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access etc.);
- Have previous experience working within administration delivery; and
- Preferably experience within the GB Energy Market.
Upon employment, employees should also have a sound awareness of the Company's Information, Quality, Environmental and Energy Management Systems.Postuler