A propos de Talan
Talan is an international consulting group in innovation and transformation through technology. For 20 years, Talan has been advising companies and administrations. The group supports them and implements their transformation and innovation projects internationally.
Present on five continents, the group plans to achieve a turnover of 600 million euros in 2023 for more than 6,000 consultants and aims to exceed the one billion € turnover mark by 2025. The group puts innovation at the heart of its development and intervenes in areas related to the technological changes of large groups, such as Artificial Intelligence, Data Intelligence, Web3, Metaverse, Blockchain or IoT.
By placing the “humanistic practice of technology” at the center of its strategy, the Talan Group is convinced that it is by being at the service of humans that technology multiplies its potential for society.
Are you looking to join a company at the forefront of innovation and transformation? Look no further than Talan!
We are seeking a talented Software Engineer to join our team and work on Finance, Risk and Market (FRM) data projects. The ideal candidate will have expertise in Angularand developing new features for Trading teams.
As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to work on cutting-edge technology and collaborate with a dynamic group of professionals who are dedicated to excellence. You will have the chance to contribute to the development of our Finance engineering team and grow your career in a stimulating environment.
If you are a skilled Software Engineer with a passion for finance and technology, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Join us and take your career to the next level!
Role and responsibilities
- Design and build front end interface of the client's tool
- Define the architecture for new web developments
- Work with users and business analysts to understand user needs and translate requirements into systems
- Propose designs and implement the project accordingly
- Review and design the architecture for the new systems
- Collaborate with others teams (networking, systems, quality insurance, support, architects, others development teams).
- Participate as a motivated, proactive and highly contributing member of the global team
- Bachelor degree in Computer science, Engineering, Finance or Quantitative finance
- 4+ years of relevant experience
- Proficient in Angular User Interface development, HTML5, CSS3 and ES6, TypeScript
- Able to define good practices and coding rules
- Nice to have: Java/C# or C++, experience with test automation tools and MS SQL Server and PostgreSQL databases
The salary range for this role is US$80,000 - US$140,000
At Talan, we invest in our employees' well-being and empower them with benefits, including:
- 💵 Competitive salary
- 💸401(k) retirement plan with company matching
- 🌴15 days of paid vacation per year at hire and up to 27 according to seniority (annual untaken vacation days are cashed out)
- 📴8 paid holidays + 5 sick days + 2 personal days per year
- ❤️🩹Company health, dental, and vision insurance plans + FSA
- 🦺Voluntary STD and LTD
- 🚍 Commuter/transit benefits
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.Postuler