We are looking for an IoT Expert for a 6 months mission in Geneva.
The IoT Expert role is a multi-disciplinary activity consisting in managing the relationship between the different stakeholders involved in IoT initiatives within the company. He will have a very good knowledge of the IoT solutions market, with a clear understanding of the product offering, as well as their respective advantages and weaknesses.
- Study the capabilities, strengths and weaknesses of existing IoT platforms.
- Identify existing IoT uses cases, and ensure they are documented, considering the whole IoT chain, from device management and connectivity to data storage and processing.
- Identify and analyze future trends and evolutions of the IoT landscape.
- Work with a wide range of stakeholders, from end-users to security officers, in order to collect and formalize business requirements in the field of IoT.
- Support the development of prototypes and Proofs of Concepts.
- Review the security and data protection aspects of IoT solutions and use cases.
- Create a roadmap describing the IoT strategy and major steps to implement it.
- Establish recommendation for the selection and deployment of IoT solutions, in collaboration with Innovation and Data Protection teams.
- Ensure that end-user needs related to IoT are identified and documented.
- Ensure that the data protection impact assessments are completed and that their outcome is integrated into the recommendations.
- Engineering degree or equivalent, with a minimum of 5 years of professional experience.
- Min 2 years of successful experience as business analyst or project manager linked to the deployment of IoT solutions.
- Detailed knowledge of at least two major IoT platforms.
- Good knowledge of database and business intelligence tools and technologies.
- Fluent in French and English.
- Excellent communications skills with different audiences, including non-technical people.
- Ability to work in multicultural and multidisciplinary environment.
- Excellent writing skills (requirements and specification documents).
- Self-starter, capable to work autonomously on multiple tasks with tight time constraints.
- A knowledge of network and telecommunication technologies is an asset.