Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Trading systems support
- Prime Brokerage users (Sales, Trader Assistants) support
- Automated trading systems
- Drives and coordinate the continuity of service of all Prime Brokerage trading systems
- Quick return to normal service in case of production incident
- Incident Management
- Problem Management
- Follow up on actions after incidents
- Manage Week end releases and checks
- System checks Application Monitoring Configuration, Change, Release management in coordination with Release Manager
Technical Skill Set:
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Motivated to work under own initiative whilst being a team player.
- Knowledge of the Prime Brokerage business and Electronic Markets.
- Strong knowledge of SQL (SQL Server and Oracle).
- Strong knowledge of Excel/VBA.
- Strong knowledge of Unix/Linux systems
- Knowledge of Networks, Market Data and messaging technologies (FIX, TCP/IP, TIBRV, MQ Series, Multicast) is a plus
- Knowledge of VB Script or Perl beneficial.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor or Master degree in a numerate subject (Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Physics, etc…) required.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Electronic Markets Application Support.